Wednesday, November 21, 2012

1st & 5 Pick'em! (Week 12)

1st & 5:

Week by Week Picks for the 2012 NFL Season




Mosh N' Hops (Shawn) keeps a grasp on the top spot, and TheRealJRad (J-Rad) goes nearly perfect! See Week 11 Results Here, or Look Below!


Your Leaderboard after 11 Weeks:

1st: Mosh N' Hops (96-63-1)
2nd: Hispandrix (94-65-1)
3rd: TheRealJRad (93-66-1)







Notes from Hispandrix

HOU@DET: Houston is playing too well to lose this one. We even saw what happens when they get down. I believe this is going to be mildly entertaining however, and is possibly destined for a shootout.

WAS@DAL: Oh the classic games these two play on Thanksgiving. Dallas looked terrible out the gates against the Browns, and the Skins man-handled the Eagles. I believe it'll be a good one here, but it's not December yet, so give the edge to Dallas.

NE@NYJ: So the Jets got some swagger confidence back last week, beating the Rams. The Patriots showed no mercy, as they swept the leg of the Colts. Hard to deny the Pats right now, and the Jets don't have enough offense to keep in it.

TEN@JAC: Chad Henne!?!? It's rare your starting QB goes down, and your backup just suddenly ignites your entire offense. We even heard from Justin Blackmon quite frequently. I'll jump on the bandwagon at least this week.

BUF@IND: Heartbreaking loss for the Colts last week, and I wouldn't want to play them after said loss. Luck will torch 'em.

PIT@CLE: No Big Ben, or Leftwich, and this team should still win with Charlie Batch at the helm.

OAK@CIN: Oakland hit an all-time low last week, and was embarrassed at home against the Saints. Cincy comes in, and Carson goes back there where it all started. No happy homecomings allowed.

DEN@KC: The Chiefs, ha. I remember when I thought they were gonna do something. Enter Brady Quinn. Why am I still typing reasons why the Broncos will win?

SEA@MIA: Dare I say the Seahawks are playing fairly decent? The Dolphins aren't doing well at all. I don't look for them to turn things around here.

ATL@TB: I believe the Falcons are destined for a beat down by a team, and I believe the Bucs can do so. However, when you have 6 turnovers, still win, and appear to have every ounce of luck on your side? I'll side with you even though I don't wanna.

MIN@CHI: If Jay Cutler comes back, I'll go back to the Bears, for now, I'll stick with the Vikes in an upset.

BAL@SD: Too much from Baltimore, too little from San Diego.

STL@AZ: Cardinals gotta win sometime, right?

SF@NO: Kapernick in, Smith out. Could this be a huge mistake?

GB@NYG: Green Bay is playing well, and the Giants have had a week to digest. I think they come ready to play, but the Packers will best them here, unlike last year.

CAR@PHI: What a yawn of a matchup for MNF. Eagles, because, Eagles?

TheRealJRad's take: Onside Punt 

Brandon's take: Juris Doctor

Thanks to  for the collaboration & analysis! Follow them if you love Metal & Beer, or Danzig will come for your soul.

Thanks to  for the collaboration & analysis (you should see a common theme, hint hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment